Outer Banks Makes Dr. Beach Top 10 List Again
Cape Hatteras National Seashore has been named one of 2014’s “Ten Best Beaches in the United States” by Dr. Beach in his annual countdown.
Also known as Stephen Leatherman, Dr. Beach is one of America’s biggest influence makers in the world of coastal travel.
This is the seventh year in a row that Cape Hatteras has been named on this prestigious list.
The full Top 10 list of best beaches for 2014 includes:
1. Duke Kahanamoku Beach, Waikiki, Oahu, Hawaii
2. Barefoot Beach Bonita Springs, Florida
3. St. George Island State Park Florida panhandle
4. Waimanalo Bay Beach Park Oahu, Hawaii
5. Hamoa Beach, Maui, Hawaii
6. Cape Hatteras, Outer Banks of North Carolina
7. Cape Florida State Park Key Biscayne, Florida
8. Coast Guard Beach Cape Cod, Massachusetts
9. Beachwalker Park Kiawah Island, South Carolina
10. Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Naples, Florida
You can check out a new video celebrating the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, produced by the Outer Banks Visitors Bureau, in the player below!