Food Truck Showdown Parks in Nags Head
The Outer Banks’ first ever Food Truck Showdown is happening this weekend in Nags Head.
The event will feature a dozen local food trucks, plus local beer and wine, live music, a non-profit fair, and kids activities.
Participating food trucks include Big Daddy’s Brick Oven Pizza, Outer Banks Brewing Station, Fork’et Me Not, Mulligan’s Grille, Sugar Creek Restaurant, Tubbs Hot Dogs, Kelly’s OBX Catering, Sooeys BBQ, Coastal Provisions, The Spot, OBX Sunset Slush, and OBX Frozen Yogurt.
The live music schedule is as follows:
- 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Mustang Outreach Program Student Bands – south stage
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm – The Ramble – north stage
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Mustang Outreach Program Student Bands – south stage
- 4:30 pm: Showdown Championship Belt Awarded
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm – Woodwork – north stage
The inaugural Food Truck Showdown is coming to the Soundside Event Site in Nags Head this Sunday, June 3, from 1 to 5pm.
On-site parking will be available and admission is free, as each food truck will be selling their specialties.
For more Outer Banks entertainment news, follow @obxe.