2017 Festival of Trees Christmas Benefit Returns to Kill Devil Hills
The 29th Annual Outer Banks Hotline Festival of Trees will be held at the Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront in Kill Devil Hills on December 1 and 2, 2017.
Bargains abound at the Bazaar in the one-of-a-kind sale of holiday and festive items saved from Hotline Thrift Shops throughout the year, while fun shopping for unique gifts up to the afternoon of the Auction.
At the Monte Carlo-themed Holiday Benefit Party, you’re invited to get dressed up and join the Outer Banks Hotline for a night at the Casino, starting with a champagne toast and continuing into two and a half hours of Blackjack, Poker, Roulette, and Craps, where winners will receive prizes.
Following the casino fun, there will be the live auction that includes art and decorated Christmas trees full of holiday spirit and gifts donated by local businesses and artists. Doc Sanchez & the Chez Says Band playing throughout the evening. The live auction will start at 8:30pm.
All Funds received during this two-day event goes to support Outer Banks Hotlines Prevention and Intervention Programs.
Friday, December 1st
- Bazaar – 10:00am – 11:00pm
- Silent Auction will run from 10:00am – 9:00pm
- Tree Viewing will run from 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Jingle Jam – Nature’s Child – Doors open at 7:00pm
Saturday, December 2nd
- Bazaar – 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Tree Viewing will run from 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Monte Carlo Holiday Benifit & Live Aution – (Ticketed Event) – 6:00pm – 11:00pm
For more Outer Banks entertainment news, follow @obxe.